-->

tirsdag den 10. august 2010

Me and you and everyone we know




Me and you and everyone we know is a very weird, but also very lovely and funny film. Miranda July is both director and one of the main characters and she's good. She reminds me a bit of Loren Horsley in Eagle vs Shark . There's a lot of weird, sweet and fun scenes. I liked that the typical romantic story about two strangers, who meet and talk and fall in love in matter of 10 minutes, was stopped halfway, 'cause they don't know each other and it's not realistic is it? Isn't this what would really happen if two people, who'd been flirting for 4 minutes suddenly was in the same car?:

1: What are you doing in my car?
No, I don't know you, and you certainly
don't know anything about me.
I mean, what if I'm a killer
of children?
2:Yeah. Well, that would put a damper
on things, wouldn't it?
1:See, you're acting like
I'm just this regular man.
Like a man in a book
who the woman in the book meets.
2:I'm not doing that.
Did I just invite myself into your car?
Is that what I just did?
Well, I'm sorry.
Sorry about being pessimistic, but I just liked that a film for once told the truth. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy a good cheesy and romantic film once in a while, but sometimes you want to watch something more real.

I also adore little Robby (2. pic. to the right). He's so brilliant!

"I want to poop back and forth. Like, I'll poop into her
butt hole...
and then she'll poop it back...
into my butt hole.
And then we'll just
keep doing it back and forth...
with the same poop.
Forever."

))<>((

This is poetry to me! Fucking genius!

- Juhan

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar