-->

onsdag den 27. oktober 2010

Halloween!





From top: Blackadder (not scary, yet fabulous), 'Bert Schnick' in Shock Treatment, Harley Quinn, Matango - the fungus man, some red person from a David Lynch film.


Well, I do not approve of teaching kids to yell and scream until they get candy, but I have a fondness for Gore, monsters and dressing up. Therefore I am currently picking my brain, trying to find interesting ideas for costumes for both me and my two youngest siblings. I am planning to use the advice of one James St. James, who has cunningly created an easy and cheap way to make a lovely, ornamental and possibly scary crater-like wax-ring that you can stick to your body. I am planning to turn one of my siblings into a fungus-man (inspired by Matango) using the tentacle-face method and some sort of green colour. The other sibling, what to do (Muhaha), what to do indeed; something gory I suppose. Above are some pictures that might inspire you to your costume...
Happy Gore-Fest!

Ps. I know that dressing up as Harley Quinn of the Batman series might be considered a bit too.... yuck, but I added her for inspiration because her hat is cool and the concept of a murderous joker-girl is something that I very much approve of.
- Andrae

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar