-->

mandag den 23. maj 2011

Tattoos




I hope that facebook, or somewhere else thats quite huge media-wise, has a 'we-hate-US-skins-shame-on-you-MTV'-fanclub. I've seen a lot of American rip-offs of cult-classics from Europe and My GAWD, it never works, except, obviously, from Queer as Folk! I am unable to watch any of the new US skins after I saw the trailer- I suspect that they cut Maxxie out of the show? If that is not homophobia I dunno what, and what will they do when they get to the third season where Naomily appears! I am pretty sure they turned Maxxie's character into a female cheerleader! I say stick to what you're good at TV-producer-writer-people of the States - The L Word, Hiphop, Barbra Streisand, that sort of stuff...
Oh and we both got tattoos today.


-Andrae

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar