-->

lørdag den 9. juli 2011

Body Positive

Joy Nash; http://fatrantblog.wordpress.com/, Amber; http://randomlancila.tumblr.com/, Erin Remick: http://erinremick.wordpress.com/

Today someone at work told me that i was fat, swollen and shapeless, and it really upset me, especially because it is completely unacceptable to say those kinds of mean things to your fellow human beings, and it has no actual purpose. Luckily I am not the only one upset with the body ideals of the world. Body Positive activism is very limited in Copenhagen these days, The States however have lots of interesting blogs, groups etc. etc. that cover the subject. I have fallen completely in love with the Fat Dinosty on youtube, and would wish that they'd start making episodes again! The one below is my favorite episode. Erin and Grey (creators of fat dinosty) are also gender activists which makes them even more amazing, if possible (see Tomato Tomahto). Above are pictures of the lovely bloggers I've committed to so far.


Cos the more you play with dolls the more you wanna look like them, but if I make a doll of me I wanna be exactly how I am - Dave End

Then I'm-a tell ya like this, and I'm-a tell ya this way. My body's beautiful, that's all I'm sayin'
Bodies come in all different shapes and sizes. You're beautiful, too, just realize this
Can't you see the beauty in me? Open up your heart and set your mind free, Everybody's beautiful in their own way. Express yourself every day, And when you got joy on the inside it shows on the out. Be confident and you're beautiful without a doubt, You're absolutely gorgeous, don't ya know? So you got the body beautiful glow

- Salt'n'pepa
- Andrae

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar