-->

søndag den 6. november 2011

One day

Last week, I went to the cinema to watch One Day with two of my girlfriends. They'd been talking about it for a couple of weeks, but I didn't want to see it because of Anne Hathaway. I really can't stand her - she's so BLA! Having seen Becoming Jane and the Devil Wears Prada I guess I'd decided to stay clear of her lack of talent.
But, but, but...
I have to admit; she wasn't all bad in this film. She played the part well - so well that I forgot to hate her during the film. But still in my head Anne Hathaway is a sucky actress.
Now, Jim Sturgess. What a snack, eh?
I really think so. The part Dexter, which he played, was very charming and sort of bewitching. He played it very well and he is just so cute.
So now, having done the (perhaps not so)crappy actress (any longer) and the hunk of the film, I'll just tell you to go see this film; Go see this film! It is good!
If you're in a feel good sort of romantic comedy mood, I'll definately recommend this one. This film actually makes you feel like you know Dex and Em and that you're a part of their friendship. The frame story with the same day every year works out very well. This is one of the better film I've seen lately in this genre.

 
-Juhan
   

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar