-->

tirsdag den 29. december 2009

Gok Wan




Every now and then one is reminded that Gok Wan is... ab-fab to the max. I own his "How to look good naked" book and can proudly call it my bible. Everything about Gok and his mission to help promoting a healthier body image is so incredibly necessary, and we absolutely totally and utterly adore him. On Gok's webpage many interesting facts can be found and one should really read what's on the loveliest of lovelies' mind. Incidentally the Gokabulary is not only hilarious it is also very helpful. Hurray for bangers, muffin tops and gorgeous, wobbly people!

Here's a clip from Ramsays "Cookalong" with some very witty and hot flirting between Gok and Gordon.

Quote from Gok Wans meeting with Jonathan Ross:

GW: ...and also I love women. I don't want to be a woman, I don't want to sleep with women, I just love the female body. So, and that's where it comes from. So when I see a nice juicy arse...

JR: MMMMmmm.

GW: I don't want to cover it up.

JR: nor me.

GW: with long... yeah, what would you like to do with it?
JR: smack it!

- Andrae

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar