-->

onsdag den 23. december 2009

Les Chansons d'Amour




"Les Chansons d'Amour", French musical-ish romantic drama by Christophe Honoré. I didn't quite understand it, since there were no subtitles, neither english nor french, BUT I've looked very much forward to seeing it, and the bits I understood were good, bit melo-dramatic at certain points though. However the songs are fantastic and very sweet and also ....LOUIS GARREL (The Dreamers, not as talented as he is beautiful) OMG,OMG,OMG ...and Louis Garrel in bed with another boy (OMFG,OMFG,OMFG). Incidentally: Ludivine Sagnier (DITTO,DITTO,DITTO), the most beautiful woman in the world, I think. (Gouttes d'eau sur pierres brûlantes)
I liked that it was a sort-of musical, but yet a bit too serious to really be a part of the general musical-genre.
I am definitely gonner watch this one again, maybe with some sort of translation-aid at hand though.

-Andrae

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar