-->

fredag den 7. maj 2010

Chillaxing

For the last couple of days I've been living at Andrae's. It was nice and chill. Short trip to Malmöe, vanilla pudding, Smack The Pony and we cut my hair - beauty!
Tonight I'm going to my friend Lærke's house. We're going to chill, watch TV and pack, cause tomorrow we are going to my summerhouse with some friends. It'll be fun.
Bought a CD with Alison Moyet the other day. Very spontaneous buy, but it was cheap and from the 80's. I really like her look and this video:




A few days ago we watched "Mamma mia" it was really silly and kind of gross, but also incredibly
funny. I especially liked the last scene with Colin Firth in a very tight yet smooth costume. Sorry about the poor quality of the picture, but it was the best I could find.


I am sorry about all the Colin Firth-spamming that's been going on lately!
- Juhan

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar