-->

onsdag den 7. september 2011

All Over Me


In Amsterdam in my summer holiday, I went to this fantastic little gay/lesbian bookshop. There were all kinds of magazines, books and films. I don't know if we have that sort of thing i Copenhagen, but if we do, I would very much like to go there. Anyway, being the big spender I am, I bought three films, one of which is called All Over Me. It's an American film from 1997 and I like it. It deals with themes such as lesbianism, the annoying and way to popular best friend who you love anyway, homophobia, drugs etc.  The best part is when Claude (Alison Folland) and Lucy (Leisha Hailey) are together. I don't wanna give it all away, but I must admit that it is HOT.
Ever since I watched this film I've been wanting to dye my hair pink like Lucy's. It is so cool! Don't know if I've got the guts to do it, but I can say that I'm not in any way all over Leisha Hailey.
And also...


-Juhan

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar