-->

onsdag den 21. september 2011

Lesbian Teen-flicks part. 1



I am currently watching a lot of teenage flicks about lesbian love, and I think that this might be my favorite film genre. the first one I want to talk about is "The Incredibly True Adventures of Two Girls in Love" from 1995, directed by Maria Maggenti. Starring a very young and VEEEEERY hot Laurel Holloman (Tina from the L Word). This film is about Randy (Holloman), a scruffy young highschool girl who works at a gas-station, listens to rock music and has a fling with a married woman. She starts talking to the popular girl Evie (Nicole Ari Parker) and they eventually become lovers. The plot is about Evie's struggle to come out, the social differences between Randy and Evie's respective families, and the hot lesbian sex that they, in my opinion, have way too little of.
This is a cute film, it is not provocative in any way, which can be both good and bad, I liked it a lot and it changed my perception of Laurel Holloman for the better.
oh and I really want Randy's haircut!

"resist psychic death" by Bikinikill, from the soundtrack:


-Andrae

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar