-->

mandag den 17. oktober 2011

Autumn

It's autumn and I have got a week's holiday. Lovely. I'm currently seated in the sofa beside the fire looking out at the trees. Drinking tea and knitting. I've got a bit of a cold so this is the most pleasant way to spend my day. It is so nice to sit inside and relax while looking out at the cold garden and the leaves with oh so many different colours!
Due to this weird computer thing I can't upload videos or pictures. So instead I choose vodka and Chaka Khan - no, sorry, quotes I mean of course.

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see."
-John Burroughs

"You are who you are when nobody's watching"
- Stephen Fry

"My teenage years were exactly what they were supposed to be. Everybody has their own path. It's laid out for you. It's just up to you to walk it."
- Justin Timberlake

"There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort."
- Jane Austen

- Juhan

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar