-->

søndag den 2. oktober 2011

Lesbian Teen-flicks part. 2




The Itty Bitty Titty Committee is probably one of the best lesbian films I've ever watched. It's about an underground so-called "feminist" activist group called the CIA (Clits In Action) and the young boring and very normal Anna who begins to experience what the CIA has to offer her. She falls in love with Sadie "the player" (Nicole Vicious, "Last Days") and there is some dyke drama going on there but that didn't really interest me because I didn't like either of the two characters. The rest of the characters however OMG so many hot activist women in this film. while I found it a little weird that they called themselves "feminist" rather than "queer", I was amazed that an American film production, starring among others, the famous and lovely Daniela Sea, could portray an activist group without justifying it by having a "happy ending" where the main character returns to her family, where she can be safe. It seems quite predjudiced of me to think that this would not be possible haha. Anyway Andrea Sperling is co-writer as far as I recall, so that is probably one of the reasons why this film is so (pardon my American) Fucking Awesome!
Oh and now the hot women I was talking about:
Daniela Sea ("Shortbus" etc. etc.)
Deak Evgenikos (My personal favorite! "Hung")
Carly Pope ("Kim Possible")
Lauren Mollica (she's a skater! and HOT!)

 All I can say is watch this film and:





- Andrae

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar