-->

lørdag den 13. marts 2010

Une fille gentille



Today, me and my friend took a "second-hand-and-flea-marked-tour" round Nørrebro. I bought a black seethrough dress/blouse, a coverall, a gold backpack, a Barbra Streisand record and this book called Angelica or in my French version Angélique. It's Canadian and made by Helen Lucas. It's about an angel, who's trying to figure out her identity. There are amazing illustrations on every second page and text (not more than 15 words per page) on the others. The drawings are brilliant and you can just look at then for ages! I really like the way she draws buts, breasts and genitals. It's a very charming little book, which is incidentally dedicated to Andrea.
Also, I have all day had this craving for a glass of cold coke with ice cubes and lemon and, of course, a straw! Now, I've had this delicious drink several times today, but I still can't seem to get enough. I guess this will be my new "summer-drink"!
- Juhan

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar