-->

onsdag den 7. april 2010

Paris


Paris was awesome although it rained a bit too much. Brought home four films; Les Amants du Pont-Neuf, La Belle Personne, les doigts dans la tête and Jules et Jim. They're all french of course and I can't wait to see them. I also bought A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess in the lovely Shakespeare and Company down by the Seine. I'm looking forward to hanging up the poster of "La Toilette" (pic. above) on my wall. At the Pompidou Center there was an exhibition called "elles@centrepompidou", it was very interesting. I really want to move to Paris or France at least, once I am finished at school. Here are some picture's from the exhibition:




This ia a picture from one of the films at the exhibition. It's a naked woman on beach and the hula hoop is made of barbed wire.

- Juhan

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar