-->

torsdag den 8. april 2010

Trash of the Titans


Just returned from the cinema. I'd won tickets to Clash of the Titans in Imperial and went together with a friend. I originally wanted to see this film, but now I'm very happy that I did not spend any money on it. It was bloody rubbish! Haven't seen anything as bad as this in a very long time. I was expecting to be sucked into the wonderfully interesting and exciting world of the old greek mythology. But no, there was no mysterious feeling, no real coolness or heroism. Insted they'd taken a big dump on this magical univers. When the main character Perseus called Medusa "a bitch", I'd had enough. I can't stand the fact that they just take an old myth and remove its soul. I must admit, there were some great actors in it (although, the film made it hard for them to show their skills); Liam Neeson (Michael Collins, Love Actually) as Zeus and Nicholas Hoult (Skins, About a Boy) - bit surprised to see him in such a lame movie. Mads Mikkelsen was a lot better than expected, and I actually didn't get embarrassed about his danish-english. The main character played by Sam Worthington (Avatar) sucked - one didn't learn anything about his personality or qualities, he was just really dull.
The jokes or the bits, which was supposed to be funny, were really lame! I laughed one time, and that was when I reached to get some candy, and got chocolate all over my hand because the Brazils had melted.
Anyway, this film was a huge disappointment, DO NOT WATCH IT!

- Juhan

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar