-->

torsdag den 14. januar 2010

Ninjas, blood and synchronisation





I wanted to watch "Shogun Assassin" by Robert Houston because I want to be just like Quentin. So finally today i watched it, I was in the mood for blood and slaughter. It was great! I loved the english dubbed voices it was very tacky and therefore awesome. I liked the kid, Daigoro, played by Akihiro Tomikawa (?!) and his hair was really cool. I just IMDB'd the film, and realized that the supremeninja is supposed to be dubbed by Sandra Bernhard. Now that, I find very amusing. I feel a sudden urge to explore asian cinema, also the non-dubbed stuff, in any case I want to see some more Samurai badassness.

Supremeninja: "I am the supreeemeninjaah! "
Ogami Itto, the Lone Wolf:
"Ooooh!"

- Andrae

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar