-->

søndag den 19. juni 2011

Baking


 I am so bored these days, cannot wait to go back to work. And what to do when bored? Make bagels to avoid cleaning the apartment, of course. Anyway, I woke up early and immediatly started baking, I felt like a maniac hausfrau, but the result was amazing, fresh bagels.
Oh and since I've been doing nothing, I've had a lot of time to think about what I cannot live without, and the answer is a soda-maker-machine (I dont quite know the correct term in English). My roomie and I consume insanely large amounts of sparkling water - we drink it as a treat and we drink it whenever we are hungover because we've found that it is the only thing that REALLY helps. So it would be a great investment, that would save us a lot of money, and we wouldn't contribute to ruining the environment by buying new plastic bottles all the time. Think about the possibilities! All the new drinks we could discover, all the presents we wouldnt have to buy because we could just give people a homemade soda, from the heart.
And song of the day is, curtesy of The Mighty Boosh, Gary Numan "Cars":



-Andrae

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar