-->

mandag den 13. juni 2011

I am currently into my guiltiest of pleasures- Sex and The City. For some reason it gives me the idea that my friends and I are normal, acceptable and/or okay people, which can be quite comforting at times. Anygay I just realized that a lot of the music I listen to for comfort, and to get into a certain state of mind is music from SATC. Generally im not that into pop music, but the stuff from Sex and the City is so well chosen, much like the songs from QAF UK, US and the L word - all lovely series. Right now I cannot quite focus because I am listening to Barbra Streisand, but someday, soon hopefully, I'll make a list of the best songs from all series mentioned above. until then, here are pictures of me with soft drinks.

- Andrae

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar