-->

onsdag den 22. juni 2011

More food







 I just completed Sim by silverburst! A game I have never succeeded in in all the 5 years I've known the game! I am thrilled but feel that I've wasted my time, I could have a) been cleaning my room b) been chilling with my rats c) been working out and/or doing something healthy. Anyway, after a veeeery long day at work I came home to a hungover, but recently graduated, roomie and immediately started making "Tapath" (Tapas) for her like some disturbed upper middleclass woman, but it turned out great. From the top; ovenroasted squash, filled with fresh tomato and garlic topped with cheddar (Juhans recipe), fried pasta dough containing cheese and mushrooms (DELISH!), bagel with cream cheese and salmon, mozarella salad. And YES I do realize that all of these dishes contain cheese, but the girl was hungover so she wouldnt eat anything that didnt taste like good messy fastfood. Anyway the family went to the beach to eat (my second) dinner, sandwiches!
The last two pictures are taken during the pasta-dough making process situation, fresh pasta is piece of cake, dont fret, it tastes great and makes you feel all fancy and cheffy.
Song of the day is of course Men without Hats "Safety Dance" :



- Andrae

2 kommentarer:

  1. Ved godt du ikke er så glad for hende, men tænkte du var glad for det her:
    http://www.eurowoman.dk/blog/mode/camille-berner/lady-gaga-har-blat-har-under-armene/

    SvarSlet
  2. haha flot - det er fake, det må være mega varmt at have det sat på sådan, men ja fedt. - HAR DU LIGE SET MINE ROTTEUNGER!

    SvarSlet