-->

lørdag den 18. juni 2011

Delicious Dishes and rats







1: Salad with peaches, avocado, roasted chillies, pumpkin seeds, balsamic vinegar and possibly warm potatoes.
2: Full English for the hungover ladies.
3 and 4: My rat Big Danny taking a stroll around the apartment/my bed.
5: Chili sin Carne with black rice - yum! (Cinnamon, fresh tomatoes, roasted chillies, canned tomatoes, garlic, beanzzz and some other stuff as well)
6: Late night sushi for my friends. (canned tuna and mayo works really well if you, like us, are broke)
7: Roomie and Mufasa, the other rat, having a chat

We were talking about "Just my Luck" with Lindsay Lohan the other night and we were reminded of the fabulosity that is British teen-rock band McFly. I dont know any other of their songs, and I dont think I need to, but this song "5 colours in her hair" is brill! I used to think that they were Australian because of their weird way of singing, but woes me they are British. Anygay, when watching this video I recommend you to notice, first of all the Beach Boys-inspired "do-do-do-do-do-DO" but most importantly the video's parallel to A-ha's "Take on me" - I am thinking of the whole "take me into your world pretty young man". Props to McFly, maybe I'll even put them on my list of good pop music after 2000.



-Andrae

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar