-->

onsdag den 29. september 2010

Arty


I'm not that intellectual these days because of school, work, homework and the bit of social life I have time for. But yesterday I read in my elles@pompidou book. It's in both French and English, which is quite nice because I can try to understand the text in French, but if it's too difficult I just read the English version. There are pictures of the artworks and quotes by the artists about their work and that's about it. I like that - sometimes it can be a bit too much with the author's interpretations of the pieces, the artists' lifestory and so on. Previous post about this book/exhibition.

Also just want to say that the radio's playing Lionel Richie's endless love and I'm so happy about that! (Although this is good too)
- Juhan

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar